A Podcast interview with MotoMappers founder
Scenic update v.151 just got approved by Apple. Next to some new App Store screenshots and a preview video in preparation for iOS11, these are the release notes:
Now available in English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch. Improved online Search. Stability improvements and bug fixes. Fixed bugs:
- No voice with iOS11 beta
- northUp not consistent
- Speedometer not going to 0
- 3D setting not rememberd
- Screen lock during navigation in specific circumstances
- Zoom buttons disappearing after being backgrounded
- No Curvy routing when using ‘Send to Scenic’ button on Kurviger.de while browsing on iOS device.
- Voice instruction following eachother too soon.
Here’s the App Preview Video
Very detailed video review of a whole lot of Motorcycle GPS Navigation apps. Scenic is the only one making the cut.
Here’s a timeline you can use to jump to what you want:
Google Maps 5:11
Apple Maps 14:08
GPS Nav 15:00
Navmii USA 19:00
VZ Navigator 20:45
HERE wego 23:23
Pocket Earth 35:28
Magic Earth 44:40
Nave Rider 47:40
On-Road test of Scenic 49:12